Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dog Problems.

Update: It's a tumour, so he's booked in for surgery in a week to have it removed, and I'm going to try not to worry in the meantime. I've got a sponsee coming in a few minutes, so I'll write more later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm taking our older male dog in to the vet in about 45 minutes, to get a small growth on his front leg checked out.

I thought that I'd write a post, but find that I cannot concentrate or think clearly with that before me, so I'm giving it up for now, and will try again later.

2 comments:

  1. Is it a Mast Cell Tumor? My daschie just had one removed a month ago. It's scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your dog will be okay. I know how much you love your animals. Hoping for the best.

    ReplyDelete